Here’s another nice thing that popped up this week from a reader, AP Roberts:
Even if I have no idea about the exact origin of these awards, it’s always nice to know that people out there take the time and care enough to come read and my thoughts on writing as well as share their two cents with me. Also like that it gives other bloggers a chance to connect, not to mention, give them some well-deserved recognition as well, so thanks AP for taking the time to do this. Your award nomination makes my week, and besides – who can resist the logo?
1) Thank the Super Sweet Blogger who nominated you.
2) Answer 5 Super Sweet Questions
3) Include the Super Sweet Blogger Award image in your post/page
4) Nominate a Baker’s Dozen (13) other blogs
- Cookies or Cake? Cake. Makes me want to get off my ass and bake.
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate.
- Favourite Sweet Treat? Peanut butter drumsticks. Or… anything that involves chocolate and hazelnuts. Sweet and nutty.
- When do you crave sweet things the most? All – the – time.
- Sweet Nick Name? The Novice Screenwriter. Quite boring, nothing exciting.
The Baker’s Dozen
Here are my favorite blogs – hard to find new ones since I am a ‘lazy loyal’, but these are the ones I am currently ingesting:
• Maximum Z – My good friend and fellow writer. I nominated him before and I will nominate him again.
• Sprinting to fade out – lovely blog after my own heart.
• Traveling Screenwriter – tips, tricks and great snaps.
• My Blank Page – you all know this one.
• Seventeen 20 – Poetry and inspirational quotes!
• aspiringwriter22 – like the rest of us aspiring writers!
• TheByronicMan – love this guy. Check his intro.
• A writer’s notepad – love reading about other writers and their progress
• hudsonwrites – some great tips and advice here! And he WRITES COMIC BOOKS! Love it!
• The Librarian who doesn’t say SHHH – WHAT? Such a person exists?
• warrior writers – great novel writing tips
• Confessions of a Nerf Herder – reviews, news about my favorite thing besides my kids – movies!
Congrats nominees. Headed to the zoo again with my kids before winter’s spell. Will return next week with the great time management post I didn’t write this week as well as a bit about outlines, books, writing quibbles and something more. Have a good weekend!